2021 is not over yet.
Yep! You heard me! 2021 has not come to an end yet. We still have 31 days to go, which means there’s still time to finish up some last month goals!
And here are mine!
- Reach 50 followers on my blog- I am only four away!
- Finish outlining The Marbelle’s at Camp Wild Waters– I am almost done so this one should be pretty easy to complete.
- Start my short story- Last year, I started doing a short story contest in Febuary, I have no ideas for this one though. So I need to get cranking on it. (Once it’s done I will most likely post it here)
- Read at least ten books- I’ve slowed down on my reading the past month and I want to start back up again.
- Finish my office– It’s so close to being done! (I will post about it when it is.)
And, there are my five goals for December 2021! Before we know it, it will be 2022. Kind of shocking, right?
What is one thing you would like to do before the month is over? Let me know in the comments!
Until next time,